This site was designed for the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer (version 10+). Some features may not work correctly in your browser.OK
1188 Enterprise Road East Petersburg, PA 17520
Phone: (717) 569-2800
Know Your Rights
1. Your insurance company wants your vehicle properly repaired and you to be completely satisfied with the claim service. You have specific rights and obligations that you should be aware of. Review your policy. Understand your rights.
2. If an agreement cannot be reached between your insurance company and the repair shop, your policy has an "Appraisal Clause" whereby an independent appraiser can be called in to help resolve the matter.
3. You are not required by law to get more than one estimate.
4. You may have the shop of your choice make the repairs. You are not required to use a shop selected by a a claims adjuster. However, you are required by your policy to allow your insurance company a reasonable amount of time to inspect the damages prior to repairing them.
5. Only you, the owner, can authorize repairs on your vehicle.
6. Repair estimates will vary. A lower estimate may not include necessary things such as front or rear wheel alignments or re-aiming your headlamps.
7. Sign releases only when the repairs have been completed to your satisfaction.
8. The vehicle is being repaired for YOU, the owner. You will be required to pay for repairs upon completion. To avoid delays, it will be up to you to secure payment from your insurance company along with any necessary endorsements from lien holders.